Saturday, August 1, 2015

One stop composting tips: part one

As with all of my part one posts, This will be an introduction to what I aim to accomplish with this post. This posts purpose is to introduce the in depth science of composting. this will include the Free, Cheap and more expensive equipment list, product recommendations and in later posts a more in depth look at what you can and cant compost, acceleration of composting and alternative methods of composting materials.

Hopefully throughout this process I can teach you a more in depth methodology and perhaps learn a few things along the way. I encourage reader input, I am not a complete expert on the processes involved, but I have done a great deal of research in this field and hope to share my compounded knowledge with you

No comments:

Post a Comment