Sunday, August 30, 2015

Slow progress

The blog is currently at a stand still, I'm working on devising a new and exciting series of content. The cloning section was a big hit judging by the views but there are only so many ways I can present putting plants in water and waiting.

  So far I have received 200 views, I thank you all for taking time to stop by and read some of the things Ive posted. I'm not sure if there is any other content I am not showing that you would like to read, If there is them by all means let me know by commenting. If I don't know about it, I can play around with experiments and present the results. there are only so many ways I've found to help you save a bit of cash and have a good time doing it.

the cloning experiments have been a great success, all but very few plants survived, Most that died were due to forgetting to contain humidity around the plant and they dried out. the orange based cleaner still smells like oranges and is fermenting under the sink. Ill find something super hard to clean to use it on and present the results in a future post. The amazon mechanical turk experiment is going well and I am almost to my first investment through lending club. The other money generating methods are not viable unless certain criteria are met. Ive been playing around with another one called swag bucks but It is difficult to actually earn points and when you finally have enough to use them they are only payed out in gift cards. The post on smart phone use and money savings didn't get as many views as I would have thought so there may or may not be a follow up post. the budget leakage was a median post and I am unsure If you want to hear more about this.


This is it for the first progress update on the blog as a whole. stay tuned for the next post and comment on what you would like to see in the future.


No comments:

Post a Comment